Chicken Fillet with Figs
Add rice into a pan with 100 ml of salted water, bring to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
Salt and pepper chicken fillet, and fry for 5 minutes each side.
Mix 1 teaspoon mustard with 1 teaspoon yoghurt. Add this mixture to the cut chicken fillet.
Add sliced figs and halves tomatoes.
Place it into a preheated oven (200°C) for 15 minutes.
Sauce: warm up in a pan 2 tablespoons of yoghurt, 2 tablespoons of mustard and 2 tablespoons of water.
Serve the chicken fillet on a plate with rice, add sauce and garnish wirh parsley.
- whole grain rice (brown rice) - 50 g
- chicken breast fillet - 150 g
- Cherry tomatoes - 1 piece
- fig, dried - 1 piece
- mustard - 2 tablespoon
- soya yogurt (natural) - 2 tablespoon
- rapeseed oil - 1 tablespoon
- parsley - a couple of leaves
- drinking water - 100 ounce
- hot powder pepper - to taste
- salt - to taste
- Protein 36.3 gr
- Total Fat 13.3 gr
- Carbohydrates 45.1 gr
- Sugars 9 gr
- Cellulose 4.1 gr
- Calories 524 kCal