Pumpkin with rice and vegetables
Place rice in a pan with 200 ml of water, bring to a boil and cook over a low heat.
Peel, finely dice and fry the pumpkin in a preheated pan for 3 minutes. Add 100 ml of water and cook for 5 more minutes over a low heat. Add finely diced bell pepper and mushrooms. Season with salt, pepper and fry for 3 more minutes.
Add cooked rice and peeled tomatoes in the pan and fry for 5 more minutes.
- pumpkin - 150 g
- whole grain rice (brown rice) - 1/3 cup (60 g)
- bell pepper, red - 0.5 piece
- mushrooms, fresh, sliced - 2/3 cup (50 g)
- olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- whole peeled tomatoes (can) - 50 g
- capers - a few pieces
- drinking water - 300 ounce
- sweet powder pepper - to taste
- salt - to taste
- Protein 8 gr
- Total Fat 13.2 gr
- Carbohydrates 54.6 gr
- Sugars 16.8 gr
- Cellulose 10.5 gr
- Calories 450 kCal