Spaghetti with zucchini and shrimps
Cook spaghetti according to instructions.
Make spaghetti from zucchini with spiralizer. In case of not having spiralizer, use vegetable peeler to form ribbons, place them on each other and cut into noodles.
Preheat a pan with rapeseed oil, add chopped onion, garlic and fry for 1 minute.
Add prawns, sliced mushrooms and fry for 2 more minutes.
Place zucchini and halved tomatoes into the pan, season with salt, pepper and fry for 2 more minutes.
Add cooked spaghetti into the pan, stir and serve the dish.
- zucchini (medium) - 1/2 piece
- whole grain spaghetti - 50 g
- rapeseed oil - 1 tablespoon
- Cherry tomatoes - 5 piece
- prawns - 100 g
- onion (medium) - 1 piece
- garlic - 1/2 clove
- mushrooms, fresh, sliced - 100 g
- hot powder pepper - to taste
- salt - to taste
- parsley (dried) - to taste
- Protein 31.5 gr
- Total Fat 11.5 gr
- Carbohydrates 40.3 gr
- Sugars 3.7 gr
- Cellulose 7 gr
- Calories 438 kCal