Sweet Potato with Chickpea and Avocado
Place halves of sweet potato in a preheated oven for 40 minutes (200°C, upper and lower heat).
Mash avocado with a fork until smooth, add yoghurt, season with salt and mix everything.
Spread avocado sauce, boiled chickpeas, diced tomatoes over the halves of sweet potatoes. Season with pepper.
Garnish with peppermint.
- sweet potatoes (medium size) - 1/2 piece
- boiled chickpeas - 50 g
- avocado (medium) - 1/2 piece
- soya yogurt (natural) - 1 tablespoon
- Cherry tomatoes - 3 piece
- peppermint - a couple of leaves
- sweet powder pepper - to taste
- salt - to taste
- Protein 8.7 gr
- Total Fat 16.4 gr
- Carbohydrates 43.6 gr
- Sugars 10.1 gr
- Cellulose 18.9 gr
- Calories 439 kCal