- yellow pepper - 1/2 piece
- zucchini (medium) - 1/3 piece
- onion (small) - 1 piece
- mushrooms - 30 g
- diced tomatoes (can) - 100 g
- gouda cheese - 30 g
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- basil - to taste
- dried oregano - to taste
- thyme - to taste
- rosemary - to taste
- tuna without oil (canned) - 150 g
- egg - 1 piece
- whole grain spelt flour - 2 tablespoon
1. Prepare dough according to the recipe below.
2. Dice bell pepper, onions and zucchini. Slice mushrooms.
3. Spread canned tomato pieces onto the ready dough. Season with spices - basil, rosemary and pepper.
4. Spread cut vegetables, sprinkle with grated cheese and put into oven for 12 minutes (200°C, upper and lower heat).
1. Combine tuna with egg and whole grain spelt flour and mix well.
2. Spread the mixture over baking paper in a thin layer with help of a fork and place into oven for 10 minutes (200°C, upper and lower heat).