Omelette with Zucchini and champignons
Slice zucchini and mushrooms, dice bell pepper, salt everything and fry in a preheated pan for 3 minutes.
Mix together the eggs, almond milk, flour, chopped parsley and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
Put the mixture into the pan, stir well and fry for 5 more minutes.
- egg - 2 piece
- whole wheat flour - 1 tablespoon
- zucchini (medium) - 1/3 piece
- mushrooms, fresh, sliced - 50 g
- bell pepper, red - 1/3 piece
- rapeseed oil - 1 tablespoon
- unsweetened almond milk - 50 ounce
- chives - 1/2 stalk
- parsley - a couple of leaves
- salt - to taste
- hot powder pepper - to taste
- Protein 21.1 gr
- Total Fat 23.8 gr
- Carbohydrates 15.8 gr
- Sugars 6.1 gr
- Cellulose 5.5 gr
- Calories 392 kCal